Segula Off Campus Drive 2022 : Segula hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software – Embedded. Fresh Graduates Of BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA can apply for the same.
Segula Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee – Sw-Embedded
Job Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Bachelors/Master of Engineering degree in Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical /Mechanical
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company! Be at the heart of innovation and create innovative human-centric technology with other engineers around the world. When joining SEGULA you will be joining a high skilled network of engineer and we are looking for you who wants to be a part of a company that provides you with different interesting assignments where you can utilize your technology skills in the best way possible.
With our presence in 30 countries and 140 locations worldwide we boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace, energy, rail, naval and life sciences.
Job Description :
- Development/ Maintenance of existing products and modules
- Develop flowcharts/design, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Nice to have:
- Good to have knowledge with vector tools like – CANoe, CANalyser, CAPL
- Good to have experience with Tools development for automotive ECUs
- Good to have experience in consult tools development/similar kind of development background
- Good to have knowledge/experience with Automotive domain e.g. Powertrain, ADAS, BCM, chassis, Infotainment etc
Skills and competencies:
- Automotive Embedded Software Development experience
- Good with programming skills in Embedded C/C++/C#,Python, JAVA, AOSP, Android, SQL etc.
- Experience with MATLAB/SIMULINK/Stateflow
- Experience on different Microcontroller(8/16/32 Bit)
- Knowledge in communication protocol CAN,LIN,SPI,I2C,UART
- Knowledge with diagnostic protocols like UDS, KWP
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in SW Testing – Unit test/Module testing
- GIT/JIRA/DOORS/BUGZILL/SVN etc.
- Experience with MISRA C & MAAB Guidelines
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Segula careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here