Sharechat Recruitment 2021:
Sharechat is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Android Developer across the Bangalore Location. The details about the Sharechat Recruitment 2021 is described below.
ShareChat is an Indian social media and social networking service, based in Bangalore, India. It was developed by Mohalla Tech Pvt Ltd. and founded by Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh and Farid Ahsan. It was incorporated on 8 January 2015. ShareChat has over 180 million monthly active users across 15 Indic languages. The company’s application offers features that include private messaging, tagging and a personal messaging feature, enabling users to share videos, jokes, songs and other language based social content with other unknown users.
Sharechat Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Android Developer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience in building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- Good knowledge of Kotlin & RxJava is a great plus
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
- Mobile application development experience (Android, J2ME or Blackberry)
- Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Programming experience in Java and related frameworks
- Knowledge of multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science with minimum 6 months of experience in software development experience
Our tech stack is Node.js/Python/Java + DynamoDB/Cassandra + Redis + Elasticsearch +Vue.js
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the ShareChat experience for the Android platform
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Android Developer through online mode.