Shell Recruitment Drive 2021:
Shell is looking to hire fresher graduate candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description about Shell Recruitment Drive is as follows.
About Company: Shell India
Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 8500 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization and business operations. With a retail presence across six states – Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Assam Shell is expanding its network of fuel stations across the country.
It has the entire Lubricants end-to-end value chain in India, from conceptualization and development, to production and distribution. This includes a world class lubricant oil blending plant with a capacity of more than 115 million litres, a distributor network of more than 185 and over 60,000 retailers across the country.
Shell Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
|Company Name||Royal Dutch Shell plc|
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Batch||2021/ 2022 Batch|
About the Graduate Program:
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
You will embark on a three-year Development Programme tailored to your chosen area, enabling you to develop your leadership qualities and become an accomplished Shell professional while keeping your creative flair alive.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant changes.
- Ambitious graduates to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be in the final year of your graduation or have graduated from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents. However, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team, and the credibility to influence others.
What do we Offer?
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
- Comprehensive financial rewards, benefits and on-site opportunities.
How To Apply Shell Off Campus Drive 2021:
The interested engineering graduates register on for the Graduate Engineer Programme as follows.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Shell Drive 2021