Shell Recruitment Drive 2022:
Shell is looking to hire fresher graduate candidates for the role of Process Data Engineer across Chennai location in India. Detailed job description about Shell Recruitment Drive 2022 is as follows.
About Company: Shell India
Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 8500 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization and business operations. With a retail presence across six states – Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Assam Shell is expanding its network of fuel stations across the country.
It has the entire Lubricants end-to-end value chain in India, from conceptualization and development, to production and distribution. This includes a world class lubricant oil blending plant with a capacity of more than 115 million litres, a distributor network of more than 185 and over 60,000 retailers across the country.
Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:
|Company Name||Royal Dutch Shell plc|
|Job Title||Process Data Engineer|
|Experience||Fresher or 1 year|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch|
- B.E (any specialization) Degree/master’s in information management . A keen desire and ability to learn new things and assimilate knowledge will be essential
- Freshers / 1 year of Experience in Oracle SQL & MS SQL
- Basic understanding on the database
- Basic query knowledge
- Data cleansing/massaging
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to create, maintain and execute test plans and capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Able to clearly articulate and work to realistic deadlines and timelines.
- Adheres to coding standards and actively drives high standards within team on code and documentation quality
- Guides stakeholders based on basic data analysis.
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Purpose of this role is to provide technical support for various data management activities especially in the Technical Reporting discipline. This role is expected to have more focus on SQL / Oracle PL/SQL technical knowledge to handle the DQDB application. This role is also expected to have good knowledge in data / analysis requirements.
Key purpose of this role is to integrate various discipline data, assess and improve the data quality by having proper Business Rule in the system.
- Basics in SQL or Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands-On experience on Oracle & SQL server
- Basic understanding on the database systems
- Integrate data across multiple disciplines and provide an integrated view
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data integration phase
- Able to clearly articulate and work to realistic deadlines and timeline
- Be a team player and coach / /train other colleagues in RE process / workflows as required
How To Apply Shell Off Campus Drive 2022:
The interested engineering graduates register on for the Graduate Engineer Programme as follows.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Shell Drive 2022