Shell Recruitment Drive 2022:
Shell is looking to hire fresher graduate candidates for the role of Software Tester across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description about Shell Recruitment Drive 2022 is as follows.
About Company: Shell India
Shell is one of the most diversified international energy company in India with over 8500 employees and presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization and business operations. With a retail presence across six states – Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Assam Shell is expanding its network of fuel stations across the country.
It has the entire Lubricants end-to-end value chain in India, from conceptualization and development, to production and distribution. This includes a world class lubricant oil blending plant with a capacity of more than 115 million litres, a distributor network of more than 185 and over 60,000 retailers across the country.
Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:
|Company Name||Royal Dutch Shell plc|
|Job Title||Software Tester|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Batch||2019/ 2020 Batch|
BE/B.Tech in any specialization, with 12-20 months of experience in Software IT industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
- 12-20 months of working experience in Software IT Industry involved in Project delivery, not limited to Application support only
- Requirement is for software testing and selected candidates will be positioned to Software testing projects
- Candidates should understand the SDLC methodologies (V-model, Waterfall, Agile etc)
- The candidate will be responsible for design and development of test cases and scripts in accordance to the requirements provided by Business Excellence focal. Develop end to end functional tests which are executed during Manual testing (which includes Sanity, System, Integration, Regression Testing and support User Acceptance Testing).
- Knowledge on any Automation tool, Java, C# or Python is desired but not mandatory. Candidates should however be interested to scaleup in Automation tool / programming language per project needs
- Candidates should show flexibility, Openness and good attitude to work across multiple applications/Technologies in manual or automation testing
- Candidates will work closely with project team (Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Development team etc) to understand the requirement, workflows and ensure E2E testing is covered in all possible modules of application.
- Should have Continuous improvement mindset to check and improve best practices
- Will be responsible to undertake end-to-end test activities such as test effort estimation, test cases development, test execution, defects management & resolution along with test status reporting.
- Exposure/Knowledge in Application LifeCycle Management or Azure DevOps or JIRA is mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is mandatory
- Self-Driven, results oriented, motivated and a team player
- Willingness to learn and upskill new domain, new tool/technology
- Candidates should be willing to support overlap of UK / US time zones and be flexible
How To Apply Shell Off Campus Drive 2022:
The interested engineering graduates register on for the Graduate Engineer Programme as follows.
Apply Link: Click Here to Register Shell Drive 2022