Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices.. The purpose of the drive is to hire candidates who have recently completed their BE/B.Tech/MCA degree and are looking to start their careers as Graduate Engineer Trainees.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview:-
Job Title : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Job Description :
What part will you play?
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in design and development of solution
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
. Use your Skills to move the world forward
- You must have a qualification – B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Information Science or Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/control Systems ONLY
- Should have experience in a process-oriented software organization.
- Programming language skills – advance knowledge in C++ development.
- Experience in Windows Desktop applications, WinForms, MFC.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Apply Link: Click Here