Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive 2020: Siemens Energy freshers recruitment drive for Mechanical Engineering graduates of 2020/2019/2018 Or Any Freshers of BE/B.Tech in Pune Location.
Siemens Energy Mechanical Off Campus Drive
Job Title: Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligiblity: BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering – Female Graduate
Your new role – results-oriented and future-oriented
• We are searching for a Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to work with the team
to build and modify engineering drawings, 3-D models using NX 11 and
Teamcenter 11 to support drawing conversion, revision of drawings for
Reciprocating Compressor components & assemblies, BOM creation in
compliance to Dresser-Rand (D-R) / Siemens standards and practices.
• To provide back-office engineering support for engineering, drafting and
document control activities for different D-R/Siemens operations globally.
• Carry out 3-D modeling and manufacturing drawings of components /
assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
• Convert old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advance drafting software.
• Provide drawing updating and revision control.
• Follow D-R engineering and drafting standard practices.
• BOM Preparation.
• Migrate original English revision drawings into NX as per latest drafting
• Handle in confidence the drawings and / or trade secret information of D-R / Siemens products.
• Electronic transfer of drawings, documents, and data with D-R / Siemens Global Operations.
• Exposure to work with/in diverge cross cultural/disciplinary teams.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering from renowned institution.
• Good Understanding of NX modeling and drafting modules.
• Knowledge of PLM tool like Teamcenter.
• Knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Good knowledge of various manufacturing process like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
• Good Knowledge of reading Engineering drawings.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Candidate should possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good Knowledge of MS word, MS excel & Power Point.
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & optima etc.
Interested and Eligible Female Freshers of Mechanical apply on the following Siemens Energy Off Campus Drive link.