Siemens Logistics Hiring Entry level application and Development IT Engineer having 0-2 Years Experience as well freshers can also Apply.
Role: Engineer – IT – Application Development and Testing
Location: Gurugram, India
Organization: Siemens Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/BCS/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : 0-2 Years
IT Engineer is technically responsible for the development, testing and implementation of applications & middleware logics, as well as acting as an project member. The person will be interacting with stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Application Software development and testing in Java, Java EE, Database (Oracle / No SQL etc), .NET technologies.
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technical member in the team, you will play a key role in design, prototyping, development, testing and implementation, of Software applications
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned tasks, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- Basic knowledge in Java, Java EE, .NET technologies
- Basic Knowledge in (NO)SQL and DB concepts
- Fundamental Knowledge in Software concepts – OOA, OOD, UML
- Fundamental Knowledge in Software development methodology
- Basic knowledge in Software and development life cycle
- Basic knowledge in Server – Client architecture
- Oral and written communications skills must be excellent, in English
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelors / Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering or similar degree, with 0 to 2 years of experience
· Ability to travel to international and/or domestic locations
· Fluency in English
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on following link.
Click Here To Apply Siemens Logistics