Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022:
Siemens Off Campus hiring drive for Freshers candidates for the role of Junior Java Developer across Chennai location. Detailed job description is given below.
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title : Junior Java Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Chennai
Experience : Freshers 2022/2021/2020/2019 Batch
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.0-2 Years of Relevant experience in Java Development.
- Hands-on experience on tools, like RTC Jazz, SVN, GIT, GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Hands-on experience in container concepts (Docker) and cloud (like AWS)
- Working experience in agile software development (daily scrum, pair sessions, sprint planning, retro & review, clean code and self organized), configuration, testing and release management
- Working experience in test driven development, test first development, code refactoring and Profiling
- Knowledge of enterprise security domain, PSIM – Physical Security Information Management, including Access Control, Intrusion, Perimeter Detection, Video and Fire Systems
- International experience and communication, including collaboration with international teams remotely
- Certification on Java technologies is preferable.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
- You should have Capability and willingness to software program the customer requirements using an object-oriented approach and to thoroughly test them before delivery.
- You should have Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and spoken
- You should have Good hands-on experience on tools, like Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- You should be Proactive, enough to share knowledge, voice out problems and ask for help.
- You should have Passion towards Java programming, technology and problem solving.
- You should have Hands-on experience in Java, Spring framework, JUnit, Angular, Eclipse RCP 3.X / 4.X, HTML5, Mockito and RESTful webservices, Linux.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here