Are you a recent engineering graduate with a passion for technology and innovation? Then the Siemens Technology Off Campus Drive 2024 is the perfect opportunity for you to launch your career with a world-leading company.
Siemens Technology Off Campus Program Overview:-
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee – IT
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BSC or Related in Computer Science/Information Technology
Job Description :
Hello Talented Techie!
We provide support in Project Services and Transformation, Digital Solutions and Delivery Management.
We offer joint operations and digitalization services for Global Business Services and work closely alongside the entire Shared Services organization. We make optimal use of the possibilities of new technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM) and Robotics as enablers for efficient and effective
We are looking for Graduate Trainee Engineer
- As an expert in application development and solution architecture, you will be working closely with implementation teams and key stakeholders of our customers and partners within multiple projects.
- You will be the go-to person in helping customers and partners understand how the Mendix platform can be applied to implement complex business processes and solutions.
- You will provide guidance to customers how to position the Mendix platform in the best way within their organization.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions and best practices
- Leads the team’s developers by example, acting as a mentor in the development craft
- Defines guidelines and establishes and maintains high quality Mendix application standards
- Keeps the other developers engaged with the project we are working with
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious one)
- Able to communicate well with all levels, from C-level executives and Enterprise Architects, Designers and Developers
- Reaches out to other teams and works towards alignment and overall continuous improvement
- Acts as a beacon of excellence and as an employee of reference, mentoring junior colleagues
You’d describe yourself as:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, or a similar information technology – related discipline
- Professional knowledge in software development
- Able to explain technical subjects to non-technical people
- Collaborative and positive attitude
- Proven experience in developing and operating applications
- Experience in integrations with API’s.
- Knowledge and experience in most of the areas below is good to have
- Architecture patterns (e.g. Micro services, Event driven, Layered)
- Database technology (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Common integration protocols (e.g. REST, SOAP, XML or HTTP)
- Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes)
- Strong and confident technical decision making.
- Ability to work in diverse environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed teams).
- High attention to detail. Doesn’t leave things to be addressed or left undone.
- Nice to have: Experience of Mendix or other low code development platform
- Language skills: Fluency in English is a must have
Siemens Apply Link: Click Here