Signant Health Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Signant Health is hiring freshers for the role of Software Test Engineer across Hyderabad location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
Signant Health Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview
|Company Name||Signant Health|
|Job Profile||Software Test Engineer|
|Batch||2019 to 2021 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Standard|
Our products help transform clinical trials. Our tool is being developed by our Project Delivery team work with our clients – Pharmaceutical companies who are researching the drugs on volunteers and patients. Our Project Delivery teams capture the what tailoring is required for the GUI front end and our Application Specialists work on the tailoring aspects. Once the front end has been tailored to reflect individual client needs and before it goes live with the end users (patients and volunteers) we need to test the tool extensively. This is where the Test Engineer comes in.
Performs testing and quality assurance tasks related to tailoring phase of the delivery projects or any standard or reference solution related earlier phases. Manages own assignments and schedule, and serves as a resource for other departments on issues relating to the tester’s modules. Operates under moderate supervision
- Communicates directly with delivery team personnel aiming to provide visibility to software application quality and improve the quality of final deliverables;
- Primary responsibilities includes proactive testing, identifying gaps between specifications and actual implementation of the delivered application or any of its component, analyzing them, and supporting software designers in corrective actions;
- Designing and creating test cases, test documentation or any other test assets;
- Writes and executes test cases for assigned modules
- Managing and tracking bugs/anomalies and verifying bug fixes;
- Improving working methods and instructions;
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as required.
- Associates Degree in engineering, information systems, business or computer science is required, or equivalent to;
- Must have good testing skills and an understanding of the QA process;
- Basic Knowledge of databases, basic knowledge of some programming language and SQL programming, and user experience with different wireless- PDA-, and Internet applications;
- Able to accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules;
- Good communication skills in English to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
How To Apply
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Signant Health careers link.