Silicon Labs off Campus Hiring Drive 2021: Silicon Labs looking to hire fresh final year graduates as a position of Associate Product Marketing Manager for the Hyderabad Office location. The 2021 Batch graduates of BE/B.Tech, BSC or Pursuing MBA or M.Tech can apply for the job position in Silicon Labs careers.
About Company: Silicon Laboratories, Inc. is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in Internet of Things infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
Silicon Labs off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Product Marketing Manager , Associate Quality Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Salary: Best in Industry
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BS/MS/MBA/M.Tech or Related
Batch: 2021/2020 or freshers
We hire the most innovative talent in the world to solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ software and mixed signal engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including the Internet of Things, (IoT), internet infrastructure, TV tuners, as well as automotive and consumer radios.
Our solutions are in products from the market leaders in home automation, electric vehicles, green technology, smart TVs and home voice control automation. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company by the Global Semiconductor Alliance.
Requirements For Product Managers:
You are an innovator, builder, and tinkerer. You are looking for an opportunity to show-off your breadth of skills from several disciplines. You want to work with a global team of technology enthusiasts and design pioneers. Here’s what you need:
- Enrollment in BS/MS Electrical, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (EE, ECE,CS) degree plan
- You have some combination of the following skills:
- Pursuing an MBA with a technical minor in EE/CS
- Pursuing a Business or Leadership minor
- Understanding of wireless technologies and/or integrated circuits (ICs)
- General coursework or prior internship experience in Marketing, Communications, digital or social marketing, and Writing
- Demonstrated ability to Research and pull Metrics
Requirements For Associate Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
- ASQ Certifications such as Software Quality Engineer a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies and software industry best practices
- Understanding of risk-based approach to software development
- Understanding of SDLC documentation/evidence including development plans, design summaries, bug tracking test plans, test cases, and release documentation
- Must have solid organizational skills, be confident, open communicator with persons across all aspects of the company including across various global locations
- Strong Project Management skills a plus
- Intermediate to a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
How To Apply Silicon Labs Jobs:
The interested and eligible graduates register on the on the following link of Silicon Labs careers page asap.
Silicon Labs Off Campus Apply Links:
For Associate Product Marketing Manager: Click Here
For Associate Quality Engineer : Click Here