Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021: Silicon labs is looking to hiring new college graduates for the role of Design Verification Engineer across Hyderabad Location. The details about the Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 is described below.
About Silicon Labs:
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (Silicon Labs) is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. The company focuses on microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless system on chips (SoCs), timing devices, digital isolation devices, sensors and broadcast devices. The company also produces software stacks including firmware libraries and protocol-based software, and a free software development platform called Simplicity Studio.
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Design Verification Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
- B.Tech, M.Tech or Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering
- Strong foundational knowledge of digital circuit design concepts, simulation, and verification techniques
- Competence in RTL coding & VLSI
- Any skills or experience in the follow areas will be considered a plus:Microprocessor architecture and implementation
- Low-power digital circuit design techniques
- High-speed, high-performance digital circuit design techniques
- Logic synthesis, placement, clock tree synthesis, and timing analysis
- Competence in behavioral modeling (e.g. Verilog, VerilogAMS, SystemVerilog), high-level languages (e.g., C, C++, Matlab) and scripting languages (e.g Python)
- Wired and wireless digital communications systems, DSP
As a Design Verification Engineer in the R&D Digital team at Silicon Labs, Hyderabad, you will play a key role in designing & verifying digital blocks, verifying operation and performance. Learn more about the IoT products you will be working with here.
- You are responsible for the research and development of digital architectures and IPs from concept to production. We develop compute engines (AI/ML), processors (RISC-V), accelerators, peripherals and system IP. Our activities include advanced research & development, high-level modeling, architecture, RTL design, timing/power/area optimization, formal and UVM verification within an automated framework. We value innovation, simplicity, quality, and smart development processes within a highly collaborative and learning-driven team.
- You will also work on exciting and market leading highly integrated SoCs for various Internet of Things markets. Our award-winning technologies provide our customers a full solution: advanced security, world class energy efficiency, simplicity, powerful operating systems, & options that are cost effective.
- You will focus on specification, RTL Design, Verification, FPGA emulation of digital blocks and chip-level designs.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Design Engineer through online mode.
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here