Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021: Silicon labs is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Associate Security Operations Engineer across Hyderabad Location. The details about the Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 is described below.
About Silicon Labs:
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (Silicon Labs) is a fabless global technology company that designs and manufactures semiconductors, other silicon devices and software, which it sells to electronics design engineers and manufacturers in Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets worldwide.
It is headquartered in Austin, Texas, United States. The company focuses on microcontrollers (MCUs), wireless system on chips (SoCs), timing devices, digital isolation devices, sensors and broadcast devices. The company also produces software stacks including firmware libraries and protocol-based software, and a free software development platform called Simplicity Studio.
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Associate Security Operations Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1-3 years
- Demonstrated experience 1-3 years focused on security administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Sciences or Engineering fields or equivalent experience-certification
- Windows and Linux-UNIX administration experience
- Assist in all operational aspects of enterprise cyber security program. This includes information security operational monitoring, threat monitoring and response (SecOps) as well as management and administration of mitigation and protection technologies.
- Incident management and response coordination, vulnerability management, privileged identity and access management, compliance and audit
- Assist with activities involving oversight and review of essential management and administration of enterprise security appliances, systems and devices including but not limited to firewalls, IDS, IPS and end-point threat detection and response, review program focused on efficiency, standards definition, and change management correctness
- Assist with maintaining operational security posture through incident management and crisis response, vulnerability management and assessment, key management, access provisioning, upgrade planning, and policy configuration
- Refine security advisory monitoring program, including: tabletop scenario planning, assess applicability to Silicon Labs environment, document mitigation plans, including policy/procedure updates
- Participate and assist in audits and risk assessments and provide support, as appropriate
- Analyze established operational security controls and procedures and recommend improvements
- Assist with evaluation of appropriate tools for supporting the security operations function
- Assist with documentation and communication of technical security standards throughout organization
Skills/ Knowledge and Abilities:-
- Cyber security (IT Security) general knowledge
- Solid understanding of transport (and above) layer protocols
- Working understanding of applied cryptography
- Knowledge and expertise in usage and administration of hardware security modules (HSM) and Key Management Systems (KMS) is an asset
- Knowledge of Single-Sign On (SSO), and Identity Management an asset
- Associate of (ISC)2 in one or more of the following: CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, CAP and CSSLP certifications is preferred
- One or more of the following certifications is beneficial: CompTIA ITF+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, CISA, CAPM-PMI, PMP, ITIL Foundation or ITIL Practitioner-Intermediate
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Security Engineer through online mode.
Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here