Simplilearn Off Campus Recruitment Drive For the 2020 Batch Freshers of BE/B.Tech and BSC Graduate. The Online Simplilearn Hiring Contest will be conducted on the Hackerearth Platform between August 06 and 08.
SimpliLearn Off Campus Recruitment 2020
One of the biggest reasons to work in the Simplilearn technology team is the technology itself. You would be building cutting-edge, robust, scalable products and platforms for millions of global audiences empowering them to learn and upgrade their skills for better opportunities.
So if you are 2020 Engineering pass out who is a code ninja then what you waiting for? Because with us, you would get good exposure to the Ed-Tech world by collaborating with young, talented, versatile, and the most dynamic engineers and product geeks who understand what it takes to build products from scratch.
Take up the test and stand a chance to be a part of this amazing team!
- Grad Year: 2020
- Degree: BTech/BE/BSc.
- 2 Programming Questions
- 10 MCQs
Simplilearn Freshers Hiring Challenge 2020
|BE/B.Tech/BSc 2020 Batch
|Aug 06 To Aug 08
Simplilearn enables professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy. The company provides outcome-based online training across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than 01 million+ professionals and 1000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications and reach their business and career goals. The company’s high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistants. We are 1000+ people strong and growing very rapidly year on year and having fun doing that.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on current technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications to current technologies.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
Why work with us
- You would be building products and platforms for a Global audience empowering them to learn and upgrade their skills for better opportunities.
- You would get a good exposure to the edtech world by working with young, talented, versatile and most dynamic engineers and product geeks who understand what it takes to build products from scratch.
- We are MEAN and LAMP, that’s right, you would be working on some of the latest technologies available in the tech ecosystem.
- With a global presence you will encounter challenges related to scale, performance, tuning and optimization.
- We ensure your creativity will be tested to solve some of the most interesting problems this domain has to offer.
- We are situated in the heart of HSR layout in Bangalore with access to some of the best eateries and pubs around.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in web development Tier 1 College or University degree in Computer Science
- Strong desire to learn
Core Competency Requirements
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Knowledge in PHP development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Knowledge in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory