Smiths Group Off Campus Drive 2020: Smiths group Graduate Engineer Trainee Program for BE/B.Tech freshers for the role of .Net and C/C++ programmer in Bangalore location.
About Smith Group:
Smiths Group plc is a British multinational diversified engineering business headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in over 50 countries and employs around 23,550 staff. Smiths Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee .Net Software/Software – C/C++
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: 04/Dec/2020
Batch: 2021/2020/2019 Or Any
About the Programme:
The Smiths Detection Graduate programme provides the perfect opportunity to join a high performing Engineering team. You will work with exciting technologies, develop expertise enabling you to grow into a highly capable multi-skilled software engineer.
No previous work experience required, but you will already have a good knowledge of one or more programming languages: Java/J2EE/.NET/RestAPIs/Spring Hibernate and be interested in working with systems and machines. You will keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications.
Other requirements are:
- ability to develop software and design and implement work packages in application and system environment.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- BE/B.Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC, Information Science
Preferred technical capabilities:
- proficiency in one or more programming languages (Java/J2EE/.NET/RestAPIs/Spring Hibernate)
- working knowledge of application development using MFC on Windows platform.
- experience of Matlab or CUDA
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills
- punctual and determined
- a team player
The Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following link.
To apply all click on the following button