Smiths Group Off Campus Drive 2021: Smiths group Graduate Engineer Trainee Program for BE/B.Tech freshers for the role of Java Software Engineer in Bangalore location. The freshers of BE, B.Tech Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electronics Engineering can apply for this off campus drive in Bangalore location.
About Smith Group:
Smiths Group plc is a British multinational diversified engineering business headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in over 50 countries and employs around 23,550 staff. Smiths Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Smiths Group Off Campus Careers Recruitment Drive 2021
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee Java
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: 31/May/2021
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech Circuit Branches
Batch: 2021/2020/2019 Or Any
About the Programme:
The Smiths Detection Engineering Trainee programme provides the perfect opportunity to join a high performing Engineering team. You will work with exciting technologies, develop expertise enabling you to grow into a highly capable multi-skilled software engineer.
No previous work experience required, but you will already have a good knowledge of Java programming language and an exposure to Linus OS. You will also be interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Other requirements are:
- Keeping ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- B.E/B. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control) – Circuital branches
Preferred technical capabilities:
- Proficiency in Java programming languages.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture..
- Ability to design and implement modules in application / system space
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills
- punctual and determined
- a team player
The Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Register Smiths Careers