Softnautics Off Campus Drive 2021: Softnautics is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Full Stack Engineer across Pune, Ahmedabad locations in India. Detailed job description is available below.
Established in the hub of Silicon Valley, Softnautics helps you create and future-proof your digital enterprise with time-tested front-end design and software services, ready to licence USB & codec IPs portfolio, and software capabilities.
Over a decade of experience with our customer’s business requirements is embedded in each solution, equipping us with innovative ways to provide unique services to each customer. Our skilled team of developers and managers work directly with our customers, driving the project effectively and eliminating all the requirement discrepancies. Our product development team in Silicon Valley is committed to understanding the customer goals and driving the project in that direction. We at Softnautics drive our business drivers.
Softnautics Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2018 – 2021 Batch)
- BE/B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics
- As an associate Engineer – Full stack, you will be working on development of various components of our web applications that will be part of the cutting-edge technologies like IoT, Machine Learning and Multimedia domain.
- The end users of the applications include both internal stakeholders as well as external clients on multi-time zone, different internet speed distribution. In addition, you will be working side-by-side with other engineers on integration, end to end validation, and maintenance of the applications in order to keep up with the world’s fast paced industry.
- You’ll be joining the Digital Initiative team in Ahmedabad/Pune, India, whose mission is to Provide a reliable, predictable, and adaptable product engineering solutions for our customers. You will work with talented and experienced teams of in diversified domains and have the unique opportunity to build your knowledge in the area of full stack and digital domain.
- Handle development and testing of key applications in the following areas: IOT, Machine learning and Media/Networking.
- Work as independent developer.
- Debugging various technical issues and provide the solutions for the same.
- Timely & Quality deliverables of given task with pro-active approach.
- Documentation, Test Plan & Test cases etc.
- Handle multiple projects at a same time without effecting deliverables.
- 0-2 years of programming experience of full stack development
- Sound knowledge of OOPS concepts
- Experience with Front-end/browser technologies like HTML/CSS, JSON, XML, Angular/React etc
- Good work experience with backend technologies like PHP, ASP, Python, REST, Node.JS, Spring, Spring MVN, Spring Boot etc
- Proficiency to work with SQL, NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, BigTable, Redis, SQLite etc
- Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Should have knowledge of cross browser app development
- Hands on experience in React development
- Should have knowledge of various architecture of WebApp
- Should have sound knowledge of various Web server architecture
- Nice to have UI/UX development skill.
- Nice to have experience in Cloud based IoT project
- Knowledge of cloud services is great add-on.
- Nice to have knowledge about various communication protocols like AMQP, MQTT, TCP, Web-socket, Pub-sub
- Kubernetes, Microservices and docker knowledge will be a great add-on.
- Sound knowledge of SW development tools such as Git, CVS, Confluence, JIRA, bit-bucket, SourceTree etc.
- Hands-On experience with Cross Team Functioning for Continues integration and deployment
- Passionate about learning new technologies, methodologies, strategies and processes
- Should be able to work in aggressive, high pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, problem-solving mentality, and creative thinker
- Good in documentation & shall be able to prepare the specification, design documents, test plan & test reports from requirements
- Quality process – CMMi, Agile Scrum is required
- Good knowledge of working with Open-source software packages is preferred
- Positive attitude and has no issues working
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Full Stack Engineer through online mode.
Softnautics Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here