Software Engineer, University Graduate (2020) | Google India | Bangalore , Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Google Off Campus Drive Hiring Fresh Graduate 2020 Batch in Bangalore and Hyderabad Locations.
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows and/or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- MS degree or PhD.
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
If you’re interested in this University Graduate position, try out Kick Start.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.