SonicWall Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee of 2018 And 2019 Batch Freshers in Bangalore/Remotely. Interested Freshers apply for the job opening in SonicWall Career page.
SonicWall Freshers Recruitment 2019 And 2018 Batch
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore/ Work From Home
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech 2019 And 2018 Batch Any Branch
SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just an another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Customer Service specialist working in SonicWALL’s CRM and associated systems responding to customer issues within established SonicWALL policies and procedures. Customers may be either external or internal.
- Issues may include but are not restricted to account access issues, Product Registration, account hierarchy and data integrity issues, software download, subscription license or feature issues, contract and warranty requests and general customer service questions.
- Customer Service is a first point of contact for customers globally and act as bridge between various departments (Technical support, Backend, Sales, Logistics etc.) internally.
- Work and resolve Customer Service related queries (licensing and registration) through phone and web tickets in accordance with Company policy.
- Screen incoming Customer calls globally, assist with ticket creation; verify entitlement and route customers to the technical support team within the organization.
- Good attention to detail and documentation skills.
- • Good research abilities, problem identification, resolution and decision making skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management, employees, partners and end customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 0-1 years experience in high volume inbound call center or customer service role
- 0-1 years of experience with Microsoft Office and web based applications
- SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply SonicWall Freshers Hiring