SonicWall Off Campus Drive Opportunity for technical graduates for the jobs position of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
SonicWALL Off campus Description:
|Job Title||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||High in Industry|
SonicWall Graduate Trainee Engineer (Fresh Graduate) – 6 months
SonicWALL is looking for talented individuals who want to work in cutting edge technology with a dynamic, fast-growing company. If you have what it takes to thrive in this fast-paced environment and you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
The candidate must possess excellent problem solving and communication skills. He or she must have a “can-do” attitude, be self-directed in a fast-paced engineering environment, as well as working as part of a team. In addition, the individual must be flexible, dependable, and have excellent time management skills.
- Contribute to Software development phases of the Software development lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach.
- Be a critical thinker who is passionate about developing highly innovative breakthrough technologies and has the resilience to make innovation happen.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Focused on delivery and timelines.
- Education: BE in ECE/EEE/IT/IS or similar
- Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms and programming skills in modern programming languages (Java, Python, Golang or C/C++).
- Exposure to full stack development.
- Basic Computer Networking knowledge.
- Basic Linux and Shell scripting experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, and with keen attention to detail
- Results-oriented with a strong focus on quality.
How To Register :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the SonicWall Off campus drive level hiring on the below link.
Sonicwall Apply Link: Click Here