S&P Global Hiring Freshers : S&P Global, a leading provider of credit ratings, market intelligence, and financial technology, is hiring freshers as associate software engineers. The company is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join its team and help build the next generation of financial technology products and services.
As an associate software engineer at S&P Global, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and impactful projects, collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and make a real difference in the global financial markets.
S&P Gloabal Careers 2023 Overview :-
|Company Name||S&P Global|
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||As Per Industry Standard|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Job Description :
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
How To Apply For S&P Global :
If you are a fresher who meets these qualifications and is interested in working at S&P Global, I encourage you to apply. S&P Global is a great company to work for, and it offers a number of benefits to its employees, including competitive salaries and benefits, opportunities for growth and development, a collaborative and supportive work environment, and the chance to make a difference in the global financial markets.
S&P Apply Link: Click Here