S&P Global, a leading provider of financial information and analytics, is conducting an off-campus drive for the position of Associate Software Engineer. The drive is open to freshers from across India.
As an associate software engineer at S&P Global, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and impactful projects, collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and make a real difference in the global financial markets.
S&P Gloabal Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview :-
|Company Name||S&P Global|
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||As Per Industry Standard|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Job Description :
We need talented, passionate team members who can help us solve the User Workflow and Analytical problems and develop products that provide best customer experience using the latest technologies in Data Engineering, Web Development, Automation, UI/UX
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Github will be of advantage.
How To Apply For S&P Global :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on the following application link.
S&P Apply Link: Click Here