Freshers have an opportunity to apply for the position of Associate Engineer at Sprinklr through their Off Campus Drive in 2023. To learn more about the job requirements and application process, interested candidates find the mores information about opening as follows.
Job Title : Associate Ops Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-1 Years
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Description :
Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale. Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400
employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung, and more than 50% of the Fortune 100. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
As an Operations Engineer at Sprinklr, you should be passionate about maximum platform availability, troubleshooting and deep diving into issues for quick fix, able to learn new technologies, and are motivated to work in 24×7 environments.
1. Good Linux Systems Administration Skills.
2. 0-1 years of exposure or knowledge of on-premise data centers or AWS/Azure/GCP cloud.
3. Experience on IT monitoring tools like Sensu, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
4. Responsible for IT Infrastructure, Application alerts and high availability of production environments. 5. Identify automation opportunities in monitoring and contribute to reducing noise in monitoring.
6. Ability to work in hybrid culture with teams of various sizes in the same/different time zones, and remain highly motivated, productive and organized.
7. Ability to independently manage or troubleshoot problems in a production environment.
8. Good understanding of microservice architectures, application servers, networks & databases.
9. Good to have knowledge on Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes, Release & Deployments.
10. Good team player.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Sprinklr careers portal link.