Sprinklr Campus Hiring Challenge 2021 : Sprinklr is looking for Product Engineers who can develop massively scalable, distributed software systems built on strong competencies in data structures and algorithms. So, if you desire to create and implement full product life cycles, and code solutions that involve research and interactivity, Sprinklr is the best workplace to be in.
Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400 employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
About Sprinklr Campus Hiring Challenge 2021;
Post Title: Product Engineers
Location: Remote for now. Bangalore / Gurgaon once offices reopen.
Salary: Best in Industry
- Years of experience: Tier-I College Graduates (2021 & 2022) with CGPA of a minimum 7.50
- Skills: Basic Programming and Aptitude
- 3 Basic Programming Questions
- 15 Multiple Choice Questions
Sprinklr Hiring Challenge Job Description:
What will you do :
- You will be part of a fast-paced young team, your experience will matter the most and should be genuine and in-depth in subjects you’ve worked on
- Breathe programming! The role calls for strong programmers who work on emerging business requirements
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies
Technical Specifications :
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
A brief overview of tech stack:
– React Frontend (using Create React App, NextJS, GatsbyJS) for web applications – In-house Space Design System with React component library.
– Style Dictionary to build bespoke designs without any annoying opinionated styles that we have to fight to override
– GraphQL, react-query to query and mutate data
– Jest & React Testing Library for Unit Tests
– Code Review Pipelines to ensure compliance with ESLint + Prettier rules & ZERO Unit Test Failures.
How To Apply Sprinklr :
The interested and eligible graduates attempt the online hiring competition on HackerEarth in Between 18 August to 29 August 2021, Register on the following link.
Sprinklr Hiring Apply Link: Click Here