About Exam :
Staff Selection Commission announced Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019 for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass can apply for this exam. The selection process is based on the examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 10 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and SSC CHSL online application process are given below.
Exam Name : Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)
Job Role: Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat
Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Across India
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant/ Data Entry Operator: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL Exam Selection Process:
SSC CHSL 2019 examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Computer-Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
- Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- Total duration is 60 minutes and Maximum marks is 200 for 100 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV
Important Dates :
- Dates for submission of online applications: 03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 10.01.2020 (23:59)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 12.01.2020 (23:59)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12.01.2020 (23:59)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14.01.2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28.06.2020