Standard Chartered Diversity Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Standard Chartered looking to hire fresh Female Techies of 2021 and 2020 Batch of Engineering of BE/B.Tech through PAN India Off Campus Challenge Hackathon.
About Standard Chartered: We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. With more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries around the world, we are strong believers of getting right talents with diverse ideas, cultures and backgrounds to build better products and services.
Standard Chartered Diversity Challenge Hackathon 2021
Job Title: Developer
Job Location: Chennai/Bangalore
Salary: INR 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable) CTC
Experience: Freshers Female
Candidate Profile: Female techies from engineering background who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle.
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
Standard Chartered Off Campus Job Description:
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with globally distributed agile team
- Attention to detail
- Recognition of stupidity
- Abstract thinking
- Scientific method
Strongly Desired competencies:
- Passion for problem-solving. Must be relentless in pursuing solutions to issues.
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks.
- Curious learner, willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Empowered mindset with ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box; Fostering innovation and automation
- Strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- Awareness of Agile methodologies.
Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Presentation (Application/Product Demo).
How To Apply: The interested and eligible fresh female candidates register on the following registration link.
Standard Chartered Diversity Challenge Apply Link: Click Here