State Street Off Campus Apprentice Program 2023 : State Street hiring Computer Science , IT Graduate across India for the position of IT Security Administrator .
State Street Apprentice Overview 2022
Job Title : IT Security Administration, Apprentice (12 Months Contract)
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : As Per Standard
Experience : Freshers
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC or Related Grad
Batch : 2023
Job Description :
As an Apprentice you will :
- Day-to-day exposure to a specific team
- A strategic business solution project presented to our executive team
- Personal and professional development through various development workshops and team building activities
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management best practices, and real world application of Cyber Security principles
- Hands on experience with leading Cyber Security tools; SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Understanding of operational processes within Active Directory, IdentityIQ and other tools and technologies
- Understanding of a project life cycle
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role as an individual contributor:
- Performs daily BAU such as access provisioning in target systems, Mailbox monitoring, attending team meeting, and adhering to SLAs.
- Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management
- Work collaboratively with people across the organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the business, technology partners and managed service providers.
- Provide with regular updates on activities and escalate issues timely.
Education and Preferred Qualifications
- Final Year Bachelor’s Degree in a computer or IT related subject.
- Basic understanding of cyber security principles
- Experience on process improvements and automation along with creative thinking.
- Excellent Verbal and Business communication skills, along with good influencing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, along with strong problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Exposure to knowledge management and Training content creation and delivery.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following State Street careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here