STT Telemedia is a digital infrastructure company that provides network services, data center solutions, and cloud connectivity to businesses. The company is conducting an Off Campus Drive in 2023 to hire freshers from the 2023 batch as Graduate Trainee Engineers in various locations across India, including Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, and Pune.
STT Telemedia Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview :
Job Title : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Location : Pan India- Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi/Mumbai/Pune
Experience : Freshers
Salary : ₹ 10 Lakhs (Including Retention Bonus of ₹ 3.5 Lakhs)
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
- 2023 batch BE/ BTech (Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics)
- Good academic track record
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 31st May, 2023
Drive Date: Sunday, 4th Jun, 2023
Drive Location: Online
- The GETs are expected to understand the criticality & nature of work at the Data Center (DC) and undergo on-the-job training encompassing various domains of engineering services such as Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Safety & Security systems.
- Primarily responsible for supporting the construction of New DC and/or running of DC Operations by resolving breakdowns and assisting in preventive maintenance.
- Required to drive improvement across the site in terms of new equipment, hygiene, safety, quality, performance, and customer communication.
- On successful completion of training, will be first-level contact for customer escalation and communication.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders such as customers, technicians, partners, and cross-functional team members such as Design & Build team, Supply chain management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience.
- Understand & Follow the best practices to bring in the optimization of power & cooling.
- Coordinate with the help desk & customer support team on providing the right data at the right time.
- Coordinate with the help desk & submit on-time service reports, and incident reports as per the agreed SLA of Customers.
Skills (Technical aspects):
- Conversant with Basics of Electrical Practices.
- Proficient in a domain engineering subject
- Basic knowledge of automation systems such as BMS, SCADA, IOT, VR, AR, machine learning, AI, etc.
- Troubleshooting mindset on resolving problems in a structured manner.
- Knowledge & hands-on experience in MS office such as MS Word, MS Excel, PPT, Outlook, AutoCAD, etc.
- Ability to understand electrical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic analytical and decision-making skills.
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Logical and flexible approach to working.
- Practical and positive attitude
Apply Link : Click Here to register