Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2022 : Sutherland hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Software Engineer/Tester. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Bangalore Office Location.
The detailed information about Sutherland Careers opening as follows.
Sutherland Off Campus Drive Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer Development or Testing
Job Location : Bangalore/Remote
Salary : Best in Industry
Top Companies Hiring Freshers: Apply Now
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : : BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
Job Description :
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects.
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members. Lead in your area of technology whether Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills, and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain.
- Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner. – Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player – Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
How To Apply:
The interested freshers register for the same position on following Sutherland careers portal link.
Sutherland Apply Link: Click Here