Synamedia Recruitment 2021:
Synamedia is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Bangalore Location in India. The details about the Synamedia Recruitment 2021 is described below.
At Synamedia, we have over 2,400 uniquely talented people working together across the globe to achieve our vision of transforming the way the world is entertained and informed. As the largest global provider of video solutions, you can be part of building and delivering the most complete, secure, and advanced end-to-end technology platform. Our solutions combined with our partnership with over 200 customers worldwide means we are touching the lives of millions of people everywhere. We think that is quite exciting! When welcoming new people to our team we are always looking for opportunities to bring in new ideas, those who ask the challenging questions and have the curiosity to learn. These qualities are important to us as we innovate solutions, seize more opportunities to partner with our customers and make a difference as we collaborate to innovate the future of video. Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity. If that sounds like the place, you would like to be then we look forward to hearing more from you.
Synamedia Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 4-4.5 LPA
BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT with 70% of marks in all academics.
Target Batch: 2020, 2021
- Develop NodeJS backend micro-services for a complex and large-scale cloud application, in a microservice architecture.
- Ensure high quality by writing tests in all stages.
- Implement automatic deployment to cloud environment using CI/CD tools
- Add monitoring and alerts to make sure the code is preforming well on live (devops)
- Troubleshoot incidents on live customer deployments and supporting customers
- Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent with Node.js, Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and testing NodeJS solutions
- Strong system design skills and microservices experience
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
- Experience working on large scale deployments on AWS is a plus
- Experience with mongo, bash, docker, K8S, ELK are all pluses
- Ability to thrive in a multi-task environment with frequently changing priorities under tight timelines
- The desire to learn and improve constantly
- Knowledge of agile software development methodology is s plus
- Online Test
- Multiple Virtual Rounds
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Software Engineer through online mode.
Synamedia Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here