Syneos Health Off Campus recruitment drive for BE/B.Tech/MCA or other IT related graduate as a position of IT Trainee in Hyderabad location. Syneos Helath is global multinational integrated bio pharmaceutical solutions organization provides the scalable clinical and commercial solutions . Intrested candidate apply before the link expires .
Syneos Health India Career
Job Description :
Profile : IT Trainee
Work Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Full Time
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA Or Any IT Related
Experience : 0-1 Year
A CMDB Associate Analyst role is responsible for Configuration Management Database (CMDB) updates by following and use data analysis and optimization tools (ServiceNow) to support strategic process improvement plans.
Primary Skillset : Good written and oral communication skills – Mandatory
Secondary Skillset : ServiceNow Experience and ITIL certification – Optional
1. Responds to incoming service requests via telephone, email, self-service, instant messaging, and other contact methodologies in a timely manner.
2. Work on metrics/ KPIs to show the support/ process gaps and improvement
3. Communicate system configuration status to management and Leadership and Teams on regular basis/ per need
4. Maintain and enforce configuration management SOP, policies and procedures
5. Develop best practices to improve integrity and quality of configuration management process
6. Evaluate existing configuration management processes and recommend improvements
7. Provide support in system design, development, testing and implementation activities
8. Assist in configuration audits and communicate audit recommendations to Process lead and Service Owners
9. Oversee system configurations and migrations in multiple environments through Change Management process and ensure updates reflect in the CMDB
10. Work closely with Change management, Development, QA and support teams to complete configuration tasks within deadlines
11. Review and implement configuration changes according to business requirements
12. Attend customer meetings, kick-off meetings, configuration meetings, and production meetings as needed
13. Eager to learn new things and put them to practice
- B. Tech/Equivalent Graduation Required
- MS Outlook (support of the email client) and MS Excel, MS Word.
- Moderate customer relationship skills, proficient verbal communication and listening skills, and proficient writing skills.
- Attention to detail, good organizational and administrative skills, and a team player.
- Willing to take accountability for projects, problems, and issues, carrying through to resolution under supervision.
- Ability to interact with end users and IT staff from multiple departments to establish high standards of computing support.
- Ability to learn Company’s proprietary applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, think logically, multi-task and juggle many issues at one time.
How To Apply : Click On The Following link to Apply for Syneos Health Freshers recruitment .
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply For Syneos Health IT Trainee
Also Apply Other Off Campus Drive : Click Here