Syniverse Off Campus Drive 2023 : Syniverse hiring entry level software engineers across Pan India locations in India. The freshers or early careers graduates can apply for the recruitment drive.
Overview : This is an entry level engineering position focused on design, development, troubleshooting, and analysis of Syniverse products.
Position : Software Engineer 1
Location : Bangalore/Hyderabad/Gurgaon
Experience : Freshers /Early Careers
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary : Best in Industry
Analyze and Design
- Understand the Project domain and architecture.
- Understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
- Ramp up / learn the software components of the project including any apis and 3rd party components.
- Ramp up / Learn on the application deployment environment like hardware, operating system (Linux etc.) and specific application servers.
- Gain Product functional knowledge to the Unit/Component level
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
- Create / develop and execution of unit test cases.
- Adaptation to the various Syniverse tools
- Software testing and creation and maintenance of documentation
- Coordinate installation of Software System/Releases/Builds
Software Engineer l:
Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
familiar with C++
Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
Know how of Java concurrency patterns
Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity),SOAP WebService and RESTful web services
Experience in working with popular web application frameworks
Relevant Knowledge of Enterprise java Beans
Ability to write clean, readable Java code
Basic know how of class loading mechanism in Java
Experience in handling external and embedded databases
Understanding basic design principles behind a scalable application
Skilled at creating database schemas that characterize and support business processes
Skilled at Stored Procedure /Function/Trigger/Jobs in database
Basic knowledge of JVM (Java Virtual Machine), its drawbacks, weaknesses, and workarounds
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
In-depth knowledge of code versioning tools, for instance, Git
Understanding of building tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc.
JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
Web frameworks like Struts and Spring
Markup Languages such as XML, JSON
Multithreading and Synchronization
Skill on Postgres/MYSQL/Oracle DB
Skill on Webserver/Application server(Tomcat/weblogic/JbossEAP/iPlanet)
Handset on technology Migration
Click Here To Apply For Syniverse Software Engineer