Synopsys Careers position BE/B.Tech Freshers as well experienced graduates for the technical engineering internship. Synopsys is an American international electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Products include logic synthesis, behavioral synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, formal verification, hardware description language ( SystemC, SystemVerilog/Verilog, VHDL ) simulators, as well as transistor-level circuit simulation.
Synopsys Careers Job Description:
Job Title: Technical Engineering Interns
Experience: 0-2 Years
Synopsys Intern Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi, Noida, India
Synopsys Careers Interns Responsibilities:
The candidate would be part of the VIP group responsible for development of Verification IPs.
Core responsibilities would include Designing and developing the VIP, Creating Verification/Coverage plans, Creating Functional specifications, Coding sequences & test scenarios, Coverage driven verification.
The candidate is also expected to interface with customers during VIP deployment to help with integration and usage related aspects.
Synopsys Interns Requirements:
- B.Tech/M.Tech with 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience in developing HVL based verification environments, preferably using System Verilog.
- Experience in verification methodologies like UVM/OVM/VMM.
- Exposure to coverage driven verification.
- Exposure to complex SoC and IP level verification environments.
- Experience in VIP development is highly desirable.
- Experience with any one of the standard simulators like VCS/IUS/MTI.
- Exposure to MIPI standards like CSI2/DSI/CPHY/DPHY/UniPro/MPHY/SPMI/RFFE/UFS is highly desirable.
How To Apply Synopsys Interns:
Eligible and interested candidates apply on the following synopsys Careers page.
Synopsys Careers Technical Interns: Click Here
For Daily Jobs Update Search on Google “Jobsnet” and keep updated on Telegram group: Click here