Taboola Off Campus Drive 2021: Taboola looking to hire freshers as well final year graduates as 1st Level support engineers across India for the New Delhi job location. The eligible and interested candidates apply on the link in the description.
About Company: Taboola powers recommendations for the open web, helping people discover things they may like. The company’s platform, powered by artificial intelligence, is used by digital properties, including websites, devices and mobile apps, to drive monetization and user engagement. Taboola has long-term partnerships with some of the top digital properties in the world, including CNBC, NBC News, Business Insider, The Independent and El Mundo.
Taboola Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2021:
Job Title: 1st Level Support Engineer
Job Location: New Delhi/WFH
Salary: Best in Industry
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA or Any Related
Batch: 2021/2020/2019 or Freshers
Taboola is looking to hire a dedicated, service-oriented Customer Support Representative to provide top-of-the-line service to its internal and external clients. You will serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients, gathering information via email, to either solve an issue or escalate to the technical support team. If you have excellent communication skills, a “client comes first” attitude, and aren’t afraid to learn some new technology, then this is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door at one of the internet’s fastest growing companies.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients.
- Timely response to incoming customer support inquiries via email and support ticketing system.
- Communicate urgent technical issues internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Open for 24×7 shift.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- A motivated team player with positive attitude and the ability accept and give productive feedback.
- Ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure.
- Computer skills – experience working on Mac and PC.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- B.S. or B.A. We will also consider current students who are able to meet the scheduling demands.
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Taboola hiring link.
Taboola Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here