Target Corporation Careers 2020 : Hiring Software Engineer Having Experience of 1+ Year in IT industry .
About Company :
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores.
Position Title : Software Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech
Experience : 1+ Year
- As an engineer, you serve as a technical specialist delivering the engineering that powers the product.
- You develop keen insight into the technical architecture and design to deliver robust and scalable software components.
- You constantly demonstrate the depth of your expertise by solving engineering problems.
- You are passionate about the quality of software and balance between speed of delivering new features and robustness of the software components you implement.
- You can handle operational issues with little or no oversight.
- You actively review code to ensure the software quality and functional accuracy is maintained across the team.
- You are keen to learn the design and architecture of the product and participate in ceremonies that can influence both.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrates familiarity with current and emerging technologies in own scope of responsibility, and develops ability to apply these technologies
- Understands concepts of package solutions and package specific programming language with knowledge of development objects
- Demonstrates and continuously builds upon domain-specific knowledge
- Demonstrates proficiency in at least one computer language
- Understands the concepts of distributed programming and applies it to their domain
- Possesses working knowledge of transaction codes/master data used within specific domain and participates in building custom solutions in the package
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education