Tata Chemicals is a leading global chemical company with a strong presence in India. The company is inviting applications for the Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) position through an off-campus drive in 2023.
Tata Chemical Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : PAN India
Salary : 7 LPA
Experience : Freshers/
Qualification : BE/B.Tech Preference – Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics, Electrical or any
Batch : Any
Tata Chemical Off Campus 2023 Description :
Role and Responsibilities :
- Job Knowledge – Seeking out basic and advanced job knowledge required to do one’s basic job
- Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment / job within the prescribed quality standards
- Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, design and develop new processes, work flows etc.
- Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him / her.
- Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
- Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
- Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period
- Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
- Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
- Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
- Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the work place and township livelier and to increase the camaraderie.
Preferred Skills :
- Good communication skills in Gujarati, English and Hindi
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & Power Point
- Analytical & Logical approach
Tata Chemical Registration Link : Click Here