Tata CliQ Lateral Recruitment Drive 2021 For Backend Engineer For the Mumbai and Bangalore office Location. The opportunities we have are perfect for highly motivated and talented candidates. We are looking for candidates who have strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
Tata CLiQ Backend Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Sr Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
Salary: 8 – 20 LPA (subject to experience and role fitment)
Eligibility: 1-4 years of industry experience
OPENS AT: FEB 19, 06:00 PM IST
CLOSES AT: FEB 21, 11:55 PM IST
- 2 Programming Questions – Data Structure and Algorithms
- Language restricted to Java / Golang / Python
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will provide technology leadership on medium to large scale products/platforms with internal and direct customer impact. Senior Software Engineer will ensure implementation of software engineering best practices in his/her product/ platform teams. Senior Software Engineer will help the team in technical architecture of product/platform.
You are great at:
- Deep technical knowledge and hands on skills.
- Built, and executed product roadmaps.
- Developed highly scalable multi-threaded Distributed Systems.
- Expert level knowledge of computer science, with knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Deep knowledge in distributed caching and performance engineering.
- Should have worked on building a high-volume, low-latency, auto-scalable distributed infrastructure for internet and mobile users.
- Should have experience in application monitoring and telemetry
- Should be willing to learn new technologies
- Should be able to mentor and provide technology related guidance to new members in the team
Required Candidate profile – What it takes:
- Bachelors degree with 1+ years related experience
- Strong design and coding experience
- Expertise with the Java 8 platform or higher
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Elasticsearch etc
- Experience in building event driven cloud native microservices architectures
- Experience in development of secured APIs
- Expertise in working with RDMBS and NoSQL databases
- Experience in GIT, Gradle/Maven, Jenkins or such build automation tools
- Experience working in AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or similar
- Hands on experience in SAP Hybris (Good to have)
- Experience with massive-scale performance and scalability engineering
- Must be confident, highly motivated and passionate about delivery and customer satisfaction
- Must have extensive experience managing projects with Agile Scrum methodology
The interested and eligible graduates register on the following Tata CliQ Hiring Challange registration link.
Tata CLiQ Hiring Challenge Apply Link: Click Here