Tata Communication Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 : Hiring Software Engineer who have experience of 0-4 year. BE/B.Tech or BCA/MCA graduates can apply for the position.
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of sub sea fiber and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fiber. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global sub sea fiber network.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020:
Job Title : Engineer – Software Development/IT Architecture
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech/BCA
Experience Required : 0 – 4 years
Work Location: Chennai/Remote
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Assists supervisor in development testing.
- Prepares software development calendar.
- Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc. Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Education: Software Engineer or BCA Experience: 0-4 yearsKey Responsibilities/ Skill Requirement :
- Strong experience in Java Development
- Preferred Experience in Java 8, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
- Preferred knowledge in REST services
- Good communications skills and a positive attitude