Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021: Tata Communications is hiring freshers for the role of System Engineer from the engineering graduates. Detailed job description is given below.
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of sub sea fiber and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fiber. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global sub sea fiber network.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title : Engineer – Systems Engineering
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required : 0 – 4 years
Work Location: Pune
- Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements. Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications.
- Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches.
- Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc. Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking. Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for NOC team.
- The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams. Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end user. Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
Education: Engineering Graduate, Experience: 0-4 years
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback. Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation