Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021: Tata Communications is hiring freshers for the role of Engineer from the engineering graduates. Detailed job description is given below.
About Tata Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of sub sea fiber and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fiber. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global sub sea fiber network.
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title : Engineer – Ehternet Engineering
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required : 0 – 2 years
- Responsible for the Network Capacity Management and Network Implementation
- Manage, provide, build, and track Layer-2 capacity for TCLs global Ethernet Network.
- Create Engineering Service Design (ECD) to turn up the capacities
- To track and prepare documents on Ethernet capacity utilization, new capacity turn-up orders
- Create FER/PO form for new off net capacity/ Xconnect purchase and coordination with different internal teams for capacity turn up
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional team like : NCP , Tx Engg , BOP, NOC team for Network capacity upgrade , implementation and network regroom activities
Education: Engineering Graduate (CCNA certification preferred), Experience: 0-2 years
Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, and Lead implementation for any new network updates, migration Activities and service delivery . Drive initiatives and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements and network cost optimisation project.