Tata Communications Careers 2022:
Tata Communications is hiring 0-4 Years experience candidates for the role of Software Developer from the engineering graduates or computer application graduates across Chennai,Tamil Nadu. Detailed job description is given below.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title : Software Development/IT Architecture
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/MCA
Experience Required : 0-4 Years
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Work Location: Chennai
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar. Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
- Education: Software Engineer or BCA Experience: 0-4 years
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on following application link
Apply Link-Click here to apply Tata Communications