Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Electronics invited application from Mechanical/Production/Mechatronics/Electronics/EEE Freshers of 2024 Batch for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Across India.
Tata Electronics Off Campus Overview:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Pan India
Salary: ₹ 7 LPA+
Experience: Freshers 2024 Batch
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 4th Oct, 2023
About the Company:
Tata Electronics, a greenfield venture of the Tata group, aims to create a revolution in the electronics manufacturing industry.
This industry is currently nascent and has a paucity of relevant skillset. Tata Electronics has taken on this brave challenge to pioneer and build a powerhouse that would reliably deliver electronic components for Multi-National clients. As a part of this journey, we would be creating a workforce of 18000 members, 90% of which would be women. The speed, scale, and scope at which we would operate would be unprecedented.
If you are a passionate advocate of social upliftment and are excited by the opportunity to create something from scratch, TEPL is the right starting point for your career. You would not only be creating an impact for your function and the organization but also be contributing to nation-building.
- 2024 batch of BE/BTech (Mechanical/Production/Mechatronics/Electronics/EEE and related branches)
- No backlogs
- Good pH score Elitmus
- Your college should allow for final-semester internships as you are expected to do the same with the company.
- During internship stipend will be ₹ 30,000 per month along with accommodation & transport facility.
- Upon successful completion of internship, based on the performance and availability of positions, CTC offered will be 7 LPA including joining bonus.
- Candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the pH test and technical test will be invited for a two-day boot camp at the Tata Electronics Hosur plant.
- The first step in the boot camp will be repeat of test/assessments.
- After the test, you will undergo a set of interviews, including HR interviews, as part of the selection process.
- Travel fare will be reimbursed by Tata Electronics to all the candidates who undergo a complete two-day boot camp.
- Accommodation for the candidates will be provided by Tata Electronics during the two-day boot camp.
- These benefits are for the candidate only and not for accompanying members.
How To Apply Tata Electronics :
The interested and eligible freshers register for the same on following link.
Tata Electronics Off Campus Drive Apply Link: Click Here