Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2022:
Tata Power is hiring graduates of Electrical and Electronics for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee across multiple locations in India. Desirable candidates may apply to the posts after completely reading the job description given below.
About Tata Power:-
Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka. As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation
The 4000 megawatt imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra , Gujarat , 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon , Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions / greenfield projects in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Orissa , West Bengal.
Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Gujarat, Odisha, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune)
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2022 Batch
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Responsible for service and management of Rooftop Sites
- Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
- Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
- Ensure Uptime
- Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance .
- Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
- Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements
- Ensure preventive maintenance & House keeping
- Collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues Monitor & ensure timely closure of service delivery for signed partnership
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through online mode on or before 30th April 2022.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here