TCS Officially announced off campus hiring drive for Engineering Graduates of 2019 and 2020 Batch through Special Edition of TCS NQT in March 2021. The eligible Graduates apply as soon as possible on the TCS Careers page on or before 27th February 2021. TCS invited application from 2019 and 2020 engineering batch for the full time Associate System Engineer Position Across India through PAN India Off Campus Hiring.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive Overview:
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Last Day To Register: Closes on or before 27th February, 2021
Test Date: 10th March 2021
TCS Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria:
- Degree Required: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing
- Batch: 2019 and 2020
- % Criteria – CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout academics
- Backlog Criteria – No active backlogs shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process
- Gap Criteria – Overall gap(s) in academics should not exceed 27 months until highest qualification
- Age – Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test
- Work experience – Work experience must not exceed 2 years
- Highest Qualification – Highest Qualification should be full time and students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Eligibilty Checks – TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature
TCS NQT For 2019 & 2020 TEST DETAILS
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
|Sections||Questions||Time (in mins)|
TCS Off Campus Hiring Application Process
Please read the official TCS Notification before you apply TCS Off Campus Hiring For 2019 & 2020 Batch : Click Here
The application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2019 and 2020 comprises of below mandatory steps.
Step 1: NQT Registration – Registration is mandatory on TCS National Qualifier Test for the TCS Off Campus Hiring.
Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration
Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Option A) If you do not have CT/DT reference ID, please click on “Register Now”, choose “IT”, proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Option B) If you already have a CT/DT reference ID then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Update your NQT Registration Number obtained in Step 1 and click on Apply. In the “Track Your Application” tab, the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”.
TCS Official Off Campus Notification: Click Here