Every year TCS conducts National Qualifier Test or TCS Ninja for campus recruitment. Final Year BE/B.Tech as well who have completed Engineering can attend the TCS NQT. Here we are collecting top Technical Interview questions for freshers asked in TCS Interview process.
TCS NQT Interview Process:
TCS Campus hiring starts with a National Qualifier Test called as TCS NQT. Read the Complete TCS Selection Process Here .
Once you clear the online test of tcs you will be called for Interview Process. There are two Interview once Technical and Second HR Interview.
TCS Technical Interview Questions:
TCS generally checks your basic technical skills, theoretical knowledge major subjects on which Interview questions asked in TCS. for all branches students basic C Programming and Data Structure related questions asked.
If you are from CS/IT graduates questions may be from Object Oriented Programming, CPP/Java/Python, Operating System, Computer Networking as well Database Management/SQL etc, And other than CS/IT prepare any two subjects of your branch.
Questions Asked in TCS Interview:
- Questions on Data structure basic concepts like Stack, Queue, Linked List, Array, Tree, Graph.
- What are the data structures in C?
- Basic Programming questions like Write a function to swap two numbers without using a temporary variable.
- Explain the difference between pass by value and pass by reference using a simple program.
- What is the difference between function overloading and function overriding?
- program on prime number.
- What is the difference between struct and union data types?
- Explain linked lists and queues.
- What is enumeration?
- How is memory allocation done in C++? Is it the same in C?
- What do you mean by the ‘size of’ operator?
- Define macros.
- What is the use of friend function?
- What is the difference and similarity between C and C++?
- What are the basic features of OOPS?
- Differences between Stack and Queue?
- What is inheritance?
- What is the difference between classes and interface?
- What are directives? What are ifdef, define and endif?
- What is modularity? How is it done in C++?
- Name various deadlock prevention techniques.
- What do you mean by Data mining?
- Write a program to reverse a string.
- Why normalizes a database?
- What do you mean by data abstraction? Explain three levels of data abstractions.
- Differentiate between socket and session?
- What is software development life-cycle
- List different advantages of DBMS?
- What is a dangling pointer?
- Explain the different storage classes in C.
- Explain the concept of cache memory.
- What is a null pointer? How is it different from void pointer?
- Explain conditional statements.
- What do you mean by inline function?
- What is the difference between realloc() and free()?
- what are the two integrity rules used in DBMS?
- What is Doubly link list?
- What is an interrupt?
- What do you know about the garbage collector?
- What exactly is a digital signature?
- What is Cloud computing?
- What do you mean by debugger?
- What is data warehousing? Why should we use data warehousing?
- What is a user-defined exception in Java programming?
- How many JVMs can run on a single machine and what is the meaning of Just-In-Time (JIT) compiler?
- Differentiate between copy and default constructor.
- How would you implement two stacks using a single array?
- Difference between keyword and identifier.
- What is the Big-O Notation?
- What do you understand by garbage collection in Java? Can it be forced to run?
- What happens if an array goes out-of-bounds?
- What is the role of C++ shorthand’s?
- program for database connection?
- Make tables for that nested query and identify primary key and other keys.
Keep connected we will Updates more soon…..
- Cognizant Campus Recruitment 2020 Technical Interview Questions
- Wipro Campus Placement 2020 Interview Questions
- Tech Mahindra Campus Recruitment 2020 Interview Questions
- TCS Campus Recruitment 2020 Interview Questions
- Capgemini Campus Recruitment 2020 Technical Interview Questions
Join Us on Facebook Page : Click Here
Join Us On LinkedIn Page : Click Here