TCS Cyber Security Unit invites applications from engineering and computer science graduates for the seventh edition of TCS HackQuest 2023. The freshmen of the 2023 and 2022 batches of BE, B.Tech, BCA, BSC, MCA, ME, and M.Tech can apply for the TCS HackQuest. Top prize winners will receive Rs. 5 lakh in cash and a direct job offer from TCS Ninja and Digital Hiring.
About TCS HackQuest Season 7
HackQuest started in 2016 as an earnest attempt to unearth specific talents who exceled in playing their favorite game – Catch the Flag! Based on the popular ‘Catch the Flag’ (CTF) format, the contest presents a set of challenges to be completed in 6 hours. Each challenge evaluates their ethical hacking skills and their special competency in finding vulnerabilities. In the end, associates are awarded with special prizes and potential job offers from TCS in the Cyber Security Unit.
The contest is open for the 2022 and 2023 batch of B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc from all disciplines and all the relevant institutes in India.
Students from all IT & Computer Science related disciplines with bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible for the contest provided that they meet the TCS recruitment criteria. Candidates trained in Security domains as listed below would be given more preference:
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Java/J2EE, php, python. GO
- Information security and risk management
- Ethical Hacking
- Any Security specific certification like Security+, CEH, ISO 27001, etc.
- The top performing candidates who clear Round 2 will receive job offers with Ninja and Digital job offers. (Evaludation will be based on the candidate’s performance only)
- Winners will be awarded with exciting prizes worth up to 5 Lakhs.
- Exceptional performers will be given chance to work with Centre of Excellence teams.
Number Of Rounds :
- This event is conducted in two rounds. First round is an online Catch the Flag competition where all registered students can participate, and they will be shortlisted for further sub-rounds.
- Participants shortlisted after Round 1 will move to Round 2, where they may be interviewed over Video Call/MS Teams/Webex by the TCS Cyber Security interview panel.
TCS Hackquest Timeline :
Round 1 Date: 7th Jan 2023 Round 1 Results Announcement Date: 13th Jan 2023 (Tentative) Round 2 Dates: 6th & 7th Feb 2023 (Tentative)
Round 2 Date : Candidates selected from Round 1, based on above-mentioned evaluation criteria will be invited for a remotely conducted additional round, which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates later.
Last Date of Registration : 1st January 2023
More About TCS Hackquest Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here