TCS has accepting new candidates registration on its nextstep portal for the freshers of 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch BE/B.Tech, MCA, MS, M.Tech graduates for upcoming TCS Campus Recruitment. Those who wants to apply for TCS jobs, TCS Off Campus Drive, TCS NQT And TCS Digital Hiring first needs to apply on the TCS nextstep registration link. All the graduate students, candidates needs to enroll on the nextstep.tcs.com. Here the complete step by step registration of tcs nextstep portal. Follow the following instructions to register on TCS portal.
About TCS Limited:
TATA Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is the biggest Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company, and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s largest IT services provider. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion market capitalisation.
About TCS Nextstep Portal
Nextstep is a TCS online campus recruitment portal. It is specially designed for the candidates who are looking to become a part of TCS. TCS Nextstep portal allows Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce graduates to enroll for the upcoming TCS Upcoming Hiring Drives such as TCS NQT, TCS Digital, TCS Off Campus Drive. Where user can register and get Upcoming drive dates, hall tickets and TCS upcoming contest notifications.
TCS Nextstep Registration Process 2020
- Go To tcs nextstep registration link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop Mode Or TCS NextStep App)
- Choose your Industry IT or BPS (IT For Technical And BPS For Non-Technical)
- Choose your Application Type On Campus Trainee(CT) or Off Campus Direct Trainee (DT)- If not asked to skip this step(If not asked skip this step).
- Enter your primary details like College Name, Degree, Mail ID and Mobile Number and submit.
- After Succesfully Registration your CT/DT Reference ID and password sent to your Email Id.
- Then Click on the Login Link and Enter Your Ref Id/Email and Password and login.
- In the left side, menu bar click on “Application Form” and Submit Personal, Academic and Experience Details ( In this step you need to upload your recent passport size photo and resume )
- After submitting the Application Form Download the system generated application form.(Kindly save it for future reference)
- You Have Successfully Registered for TCS Nextstep.
Download TCS Nextstep Registration Instruction in PDF: Click Here
TCS Nextstep Eligibility Criteria
For TCS Nextstep Registration 2020 Any Graduate Depending on the Off campus Drive, TCS NQT, TCS Future Forword, TCS Digital, TCS MBA Hiring. For Example BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, BA/MA, MSC, BSC, MCA, MBA Any graduate/postgraduate eligible for tcs nextstep registration.