TCS Ninja Hiring 2021: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is conducting Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch Engineering graduates through TCS Ninja Hiring YOP 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About Tata Consultancy Services :
TCS Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and outsourcing company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS Employees more than 4 Lakh all over the world.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021:
About the Test:
- conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS Ninja Eligibility:
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break-in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break-in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
TCS Ninja Hiring Selection Pattern:
The test duration will be 180 minutes(Cognitive skills 120 minutes and 60 minutes for programming)
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Hands-on Coding-45 mins
How to Apply?
- Eligible and Interested graduates and post graduates can register in this Ninja Drive on or before 15th August 2021 ASAP.
- Shortlisted candidates can attend the examination from 30th August 2021 onwards.
TCS Ninja Hiring 2021 Apply Link: Click Here