TCS NQT Registration Open For 2023, 2022, 2021 or Previous Year Batch, as well for the Freshers of all Engineering, Diploma, Arts, Science, Commerce, Management or any Bachelors and Masters Fresh graduates, Students or 0-2 Year. The interested candidates can register for TCS NQT before 20th April 2021 on their TCS NQT login page.
This will be become the central Qualifier Test for the top private organization to hire fresh talented graduates directly through the TCS ion NQT Score.
The TCS NQT will allow to access thousands of jobs in Across India through the NQT Score. TCS announced The NQT 2021 Open to all the Recent graduates, Students final year students or the 0- 2 Year Experience candidates.
TCS NQT exam for MAY 2021 will be on 1st and 13th MAY, 2021 Online on TCS ion Center. The registration for TCS NQT Open now.
About TCS National Qualifier Test Exam
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability : Tests reading comprehension and written communication.
- Numerical Ability : Covers basic numerical and statistical operations and tests the candidate’s ability to infer meaning from numerical information.
- Reasoning Ability : Tests the candidate’s ability to apply deductive and inductive logic, and critical thinking in solving everyday problems.
Each candidate who completes the National Qualifier Test (NQT) gets a NQT Score. The NQT Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. NQT Score is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
The National Qualifier Test (NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
Features of NQT Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS NQT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates eligible to apply for the National Qualifier Test (NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
TCS NQT Exam Pattern
National Qualifier Test (NQT) empowers aspiring candidates with a standardised, high-quality benchmark test, to assess their cognitive and general ability skills. Here the Complete TCS NQT Syllabus.
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
Previous NQT Question Paper: Click Here
How To Apply TCS ION NQT
To register TCS NQT 2021 follow the apply link, TCS ion first NQT will be on 1st and 13th MAY, 2021 Any BE/B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech / BCA/ BS/MCA or Any graduates looking for Entry level jobs in India can register for the NQT 2021 through their login in TCS NQT.
Registration Process For NQT 2021
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “National Qualifier Test (NQT)”:
- Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account“, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the NQT registration process.
- Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
or Download the Registration PDF.
The Last Date of Registration 20 April 2021
For registration of NQT May 2021 and more information click on the TCS ion NQT Registration Link .
TCS NQT Registration Link: Click Here