TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2023 : TCS India Hiring Freshers of B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, and M.Pharm Graduates for all PAN India Locations for 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch
TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from 2023 Passing out to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2023 Overview:
Job Title: Fresh Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Across India All TCS Locations
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Batch: 2023 Batch
REGISTRATION END DATE: Ongoing
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years time only)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
TCS BPS NQT Test Syllabus:
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS BPS Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 65 mins and is split under the below 3 sections:
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Abilit
How To Apply For TCS BPS
The interested and eligible graduates needs to register on the following link .
TCS BPS Hiring Registration Link : Click Here
TCS NQT Test Questions Papers: Click Here