TCS Ninja Campus Drive 2023 : TCS conducting PAN India Mega Off Campus Placement Drive for 2023 Batch Students of BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA Students for the Across India For All TCS Careers Location. This is entry level jobs opening in TCS for 2023 Batch Freshers.
TCS Ninja Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview:
Job Title: Engineers
Job Location: Across India TCS Locations
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Batch: 2023 Batch
REGISTRATION END DATE: Ongoing
TCS Ninja Eligibility Criteria:
To harness the abundance of talent and ensure no great potential misses out on the opportunity to build a greater future with us, we present to you TCS Off Campus Hiring for engineering graduates from the year of passing (YOP) 2023.
Time is on your side, make the most of it and register now to begin your growth and transformation journey.
Eligible streams: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2023.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
*Note: TCS Off Campus Hiring tests are on-going to invite immediate joiners and will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
How To Apply for TCS Ninja
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Test Pattern For TCS Ninja:
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
Test pattern for NQT for YOP 2023 :
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Other Eligibility for TCS Freshers Hiring:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
How to Apply for TCS ?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
TCS Off Campus Registration Link: Click Here